Din want to waste some leftover blueberries from the previous bake, I did a quick whip up of blueberries and chocolate chip muffins.
What you need :
200g self-raising flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
62.5g melted butter, cool
What to do :
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Sieve self-raising flour and baking powder together and make a well in the centre.
3. Add in sugar, blueberries, chocolate chip and stir well.
4. Whisk egg, milk and vanilla essence together.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the well, add in melted butter and stir till just combined. Do not overmix and the mixture should be lumpy.
6. Spoon mixture into muffin tins till 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 30 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
8. Leave muffins in the tin for 5 mins to cool before lifting to a wire rack to cool.
9. Dust generously with icing sugar before serving.
I bake at 200 degrees but the top was a little burnt by 20 mins so do keep a close watch. Somehow the little burnt top actually gives the muffins a crunchy bite on the whole 😛