You need …
4 medium eggs
1 1/4 cups sugar
160ml coconut milk
6-8 Pandan leaves, washed and tie into a knot
Small pinch of salt
1. Beat eggs and sugar together till there are no streaks of egg whites/yolks.
2. Mix in coconut milk well.
3. Pour these into breadmaker and add in Pandan leaves
4. Select jam function and leave the machine to work. Occassionally open and scrape down the sides.
5. When it’s cooked, transfer to a pot and give it a good whisk.
6. Leave to cool before transfering to jars/containers to keep.
1 small plastic tub
– I’m using Bluesky Breadmaker hence selected function 9 which the whole process will take 1 1/2 hrs.
– I use Ayam brand packet coconut milk [200ml].
– No need to add any Pandan essence, sufficient Pandan leaves will give you the green color.
– Some will say to blend it after it’s cook to get a smooth texture, personally I won’t bother.
– Alternatively, put them inside a slow cooker and stir it occassionally.