The Chinese name for these cookies is 車厘哥夫曲奇. Couldn’t figure out wat’s that in English.
Baking is just so amazing. Different combination of flour, butter and sugar gives you different end result. The same recipe handle by different pple may also gives you surprises too.
This is another recipe of butter cookies and I was surprise that the end result is different from the earlier I’ve used. The Disney Cookies is more “hard” cos the need to cut-out the cookies. I would prefer this one – it’s crisp on the outside and 松脆 on the inside, the cookies does not crumble when you bite onto it but will melt in mouth.
And I just love taking pics with natural daylight, the lighting is just right. Probably that is one of the reason why I shld start my baking session early 😛
25g icing sugar
1/8 tsp vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
70g plain flour
20g corn flour
1. Cream butter and icing sugar well.
2. Add in vanilla essence, mix well and add a pinch of salt.
3. Mix in plain flour and corn flour.
4. Using a piping bag and a tip, pipe out the cookie into desired shape on parchment paper. If the batter is too stiff for piping, add in a little milk at a time to a more manageable batter.
5. Top with cherries or a chocolate chip.
6. Bake at 160 degrees for 15 mins till lightly brown.
7. Keep in airtight container.
Yields : 30 pcs