I’ve been tagged by Ida and I thought this is really a meaningful one 🙂 at least it make me sit down and think about it. Not that I’m not grateful all these while but sorting out one by one is another matter, it gives me the opportunity to reaffirm them again. Most of us take many things for granted, they became a habit in our life that we forgot that we need to treasure them, continue to appreciate them day by day.
– I’m grateful for life at the moment, having to end a day with contentment.
– I’m grateful for having pple around me who have been understanding, patience – my dear sister for her companion, V for her understanding and the many dinner talks, I for her encouragement in my baking journey, dad and mum for their baking support (he will not say no if I ask for a lift to where and where to buy my baking supplies, mum who have been very generous offering to buy me a KA to a DSLR). My dear colleagues who have been guinea pigs and helping to finish my bakes.
– I’m grateful to being able to see my brother and little nephew growing up day by day. My brother could now drive me to Phoon Huat! My little nephew is always a little deary, his little hugs, his little words meant a lot to me. His presence have bring the family closer, bring laughter and joy to all of us.
– I’m grateful to be blessed for my “okay” health accept the disturbing migraines.
– I’m grateful for the opportunity to travel, they certainly is a good part of my memory in this life.
– I’m grateful to hear my little dog snoring every night, for that I know she is sleeping really well.
Last of all, I’m grateful to have you visiting my blog 🙂
In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”, “Complain Complain Complain.”
Add your name to the current List of Contributors: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10-Pinay Mommy Online 11-Nelle-LucidCreativity 12- Juliana of PinayWahm 13- Juliana’s Lair 14 – Hailey of Hailey’s Beats and Bits 15 – Choc Mint Girl 16- Zooropazoo– 17 Rainbows 18 Little Corner of Mine – 19 Baking Fiends Unite 20 E’s Joie
And I’m tagging Happy Home Baking