I knew I have to do this when I flipped through the recipe book, I thought it look cute, round like a button 🙂 Hm … I din do a good job, din expect that it’s not that easy to get it round 😛 The dough is kinda soft, I din leave it in the fridge for long enough. Anyway, this is another keeper, moreover it’s eggless! The cookie is chocolatety, crisp on the outside and a little soft in the inside with the walnut crunch. Do give it a try!
You need :
35g icing sugar
110g cake flour
15g cocoa powder
1. Bake the chopped walnuts at 150 degrees for 8 mins, leave it aside to cool.
2. Cream butter and icing sugar till white and fluffy.
3. Fold in sifted flour and cocoa powder well.
4. Add in chopped walnuts and mixed well.
5. Put the soft dough into a plastic bag, pat it flat and put inside the fridge for 20 mins.
6. You could either lightly roll out the dough into long strips and cut them into small portion or use a tsp scoop to measure the amount of dough, roll round.
7. Bake on parchment paper at 190 degrees for 15 mins.
Source : 餅乾圖解入門百科