I’ve receive several emails asking if I could bring in Beaterblade for the KitchenAid mixer. I’ve personally use it and find it a really wonderful tool to have, you could read my review here. Instead of standing by the mixer to stop and scrape down, the beaterblade does a good job in this.
Take a look at the video here for a side-by-side comparison.
Advantages of using the beaterblade :
– Continuously Scrapes the Bowl while Mixing.
– Scrapes the Dimple at the bottom…Eliminates Unincorporated Flour
– Folds whipped Egg Whites into batter for Chiffons and Souffles
– Easy to Use / Cuts Mixing Time up to 50%
– Made in USA / UL® Certified to ANSI / NSF2 Commercial Standards
I’ve now made arrangement to bring this in. Leave a comment with your email address and I will email the details to you.
If your model is KSM150, the beaterblade model will be KA-TH, comes in pink as well!
For KPM50, the model is KA-5L and it comes in white and pink.
Rolling Pin Rings – The rolling pin ring comes in a set of 4 thickness of 1/16″, 1/8″, 1/4″ or 3/8″ which you slot into both end of the rolling pin. This will ensure even thickness of the dough you roll on, perfect for making cookies, tarts etc.
Both orders will close on 21 Mar, 09 [Fri]