I almost end up with a no-bake weekend again, 2nd consecutively. Weekends are precious … the time I can bake at ease. I pull myself up and choose the White Chocolate Cookies from the new book – Chocolate Box I just bought. It’s a pretty hardcover book with gold hotstamping intricate patterns in front. My only complaint is the text size are just probably point 6 and not solid black in color so it’s a little hard to read.
I remember I bought a bag of Callebaut White Chocolate, another buy first then think of how to use item. It’s another interesting bake, it’s slightly a soft cookie but a bite into it, you will taste the nuts flavour, another bite is the milk chocolate flavour.
56g unsalted butter
60g brown sugar
100g self raising flour
Pinch of salt
62g white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
3. Gradually add in egg a little at a time, beat well after each addition.
4. Soft the flour and salt into the cream mixture and blend well.
5. Stir in white chocolate chunks and the chopped nuts
6. Place tsp of the dough onto coookie sheets.
7. Bake in oven for 10-12 mins or just until golden brown.