Bookmarked this recipe quite some time back and finally got to do it today! It’s another Icebox Cookies with the favourite Oreo Cookies as one of the ingredient.
The last time when I tried the Matcha Sable Cookies, I couldn’t get it round so this time I did it with some help from the Kitchen Roll! I prepare the dough slightly bigger than the roll size and push it through corrugated roll (of course with parchment paper) and leave it in the fridge for 3 hrs to form the shape.
60g Oreo Cookies
70g unsalted butter
45g icing sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
35g egg white (about 1 egg)
150g cake flour
10g corn flour
½ tsp baking powder
- Remove cream from cookie and crush Oreo Cookie.
- Cream butter and icing sugar till fluffy.
- Add in vanilla extract followed by egg white till mix well.
- Fold in cake flour, corn flour and baking powder.
- Add in crushed Oreo Cookies
- Form dough into a log and rest in fridge for 3 hours.
- Cut log into 1 cm thickness.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 mins.
Recipe adapted from 孟老師的100道手工餅乾