I love this recipe and this is my umpteen time using this recipe. It’s just the perfect solution when you want to quickly have some home baked cake, little utensils to wash!
And this round is still sliced apples and chocolate chips. It’s one of the cake that usually everyone in the family will be eager to have a slice once it is cool!
100g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp salt
100g caster sugar
80ml corn oil
130g apple (shredded) *about 1 apple, I slice into strips
1. Grease a mould and preheat to 175 degrees.
2. Sieve plain flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
3. Whisk eggs and sugar well before adding oil.
4. Stir into flour mixture with apple strips and raisins until well blended.
5. Pour mixture into mould and bake for 35-40 mins. Stand for 10 mins before turning on wire rack to cool.
From Stir n Bake – Kevin Chai