Just came back from a long trip hence taking a little break from orders (I do miss all the planning and baking thou!)
Spent 2 days visiting ingredients supplies shop to shop for the ingredients and yet still missing some of them! Perhaps I should plan to buy earlier next year and avoid the rush.
Was looking for some new cookies to bake and came upon Potato Chip Cookies from Food@HomeSweetHome. Added half a bottle size of Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips with cheese powder into the ingredients! I omitted the walnuts thou. After rolling the dough into a ball, I use a wet fork and press down.
And next week will be the “must-have” pineapple tarts!
80g caster sugar (I used less than 60 gms)
150g Sour cream & onion potato chips, crushed
50g walnuts, chopped (or any other nuts of your choice)
20g Parmesan cheese powder
250gm plain flour, shifted with
1tsp baking powder
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Stir in crushed potato chips, chopped walnuts and Parmesan cheese.
- Fold in shifted flour and mix into a dough.
- Scoop 1 tsp mixture and drop onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated over at 180 degree C for 15 minutes or until golden brown. remove and leave to cool before storing.
Recipe adapted from Chef Margaret Cheng at Spastic Centre, PJ during one of the Charity cooking demo.
Makes about 90 cookies from this recipe
I still have some limited stock of the above stickers (red background), do drop me an email email@example.com if you would like to order.